Sunday, January 25, 2009

where is my flying delorean?





Ah, how do i put everything in a nice nutshell?
I am freaking out. I have my mom's bday gift to finish, I have her best friend's (and one of my major art supporters) gift to finish, I have to pack, be ready for tucson, clean, and who knows what else I am leaving off my list, all by next monday. SO if I am short with people, please understand. I am freaking out.

I went to Dr Sketchy's today. man it was full. The model this time was Fanny Tastic. She was very cute.
The top was done at the Sketchy's from Jan and the next two are from last month, the yellow one is from this most recent sketchy... They are the only ones I feel comfortable with posting. I'm workin in Watercolor so its not easy by any means, and poses range anywhere from 5 min to 30 min.
* Please dont be a punk ass and try to censor this stuff, all the women are wearing pasties, and this IS for art sake!***
Anyways it was fun, we had a good time.

Ok, so tucson... I leave on monday. excitement galore I know. super pumped... so if you are needing beads, or wire or whatnot, please let me know!!!

That is all for now, just wanted to post my new pieces. Im not sure how exactly I will finish them... but this is the start of the in progress thing... yea

No comments:

Post a Comment